Monday, September 22, 2014

Birthday Party - Frozen!

Claire had a few birthday celebrations.... lucky kid. Doughnuts from Mema and BJs (her choice) on her actual birthday plus early morning presents before school (she said, Mom! I'm in my pajamas!).




So, I have banned Frozen as a theme for Halloween just because I think every other little girl in the world will Elsa or Anna. But it was fair-game for Claire's birthday cake. I had such great ideas courtsey of Pinterest, but my candy ice was a total fail... a gooey mess of blue sugar. So, could have been cuter but Claire liked the characters on top of the cake. Claire and Genevieve's birthdays are only 3 days apart, so they agreed to combine their celebrations on our Sunday get together at the Hillers - so long as they both got their own presents, they were good with it. :)








No comments: