Friday, September 5, 2014

New Haircut - It's Still Long!

Summer was tough on Claire's hair - swim lessons and splash parks and sun dried it out pretty good. I remember my brown hair getting bleached in the sun and then turning green after swimming every day all summer. Claire's wasn't quite that bad, but she was ready for a cut. She was very worried that it would be too short - she has been growing it for a long time now. I made her an appointment at the same time I was going in and I think she enjoyed going to the "fancy haircut place." Matt informed her it was called a salon. :)

Claire was with me when I got my hair washed, but then I went to another room to get my hair cut while she got hers washed. She was just fine staying by herself - and was soaking in the girliness of the place.



Her hair is still really long and looks so much healthier. AND it is easier to brush which makes for a happier hair experience every morning. :)


No comments: