Friday, September 12, 2014

Genevieve's B-Day - A Crystal Palace Roller Skating Adventure

I think it was a little too early to try roller skating for my kiddos - but despite the bumps and falls, they had a great time. Miles was so determined to stay with the big girls, who were really only walk-skating around the edges of the walls, but he fell so many times. So. Many.

My heart was just breaking for him. I walked him around the floor once until I was kicked off for my lack of wheels, but at least he got a bit of practice. The rest of the birthday party was really fun and Charlie spoiled the kids with glow necklances, cotton candy, light up cups and of course pizza and cake. Now Claire is planning her birthday bash - I had to break the news to her that we aren't doing a big party... I think she likes the planning phase more than the actual event. Wonder where she gets that from...










No comments: