Sunday, September 14, 2014

Miles Rides His Bike!

We now have two bike riders! If waiting a bit and using the balance bike is the key, then I will do this every time. I remember teaching my brother Kenny to ride his bike and it was a lot of me running along side him and pushing the back of his bike, holding him up.

Miles just said, "I think I'm ready" and he walked into the garage and traded the balance bike (no pedals) for his new red bike. He did awesome! Stayed right on and with a bit of practice got his pedaling down quickly.

Miles rides his bike! from Shannon Hiller on Vimeo.




Miles and Claire bike ride from Shannon Hiller on Vimeo.

Penelope and I just hang out in the shade and eat popsicles. It's still 100 degrees around here! Come on Fall weather, any time now!



1 comment:

Becky said...

Good job! I laughed out loud at P's face in the second picture. :)