Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Last Tennis Clinic

I have been playing tennis once a week with my friend Janel since last summer, and it has been the one exercise routine I have kept up since being pregnant. I really enjoy it and have liked our clinic a lot - our coach wanted us to do a league that started in January but I wasn't sure how that would go being pregnant. I am glad we just stayed with the class instead.

I decided that this would be my last week - the belly is getting heavy to support just walking around, let alone chasing down a tennis ball. I just wanted to document that I had actually stuck with it, so we had Coach Craig take a few photos for us. I am pretty sure it was the first time he had touched an iPhone - he has a ten year old flip phone, so the photos didn't turn out that great. Regardless, here is proof of me playing tennis at 8+ months pregnant! Janel and I finally got to be on the same team, and we won 6-0 when we played a set at the end of class. Still got it! :)




1 comment:

Emily said...

Good for you! I have GOT to get back on the court.