Saturday, December 11, 2010

Airplanes

Claire loves airplanes, ever since she could point them out in the sky as a little baby. And we just happen to live near the airport so we get to see planes flying overhead all the time. I flew somewhere on Southwest when she was about two and I bought her a mini Southwest plane, so she likes seeing those planes especially.

There is a place right along the runway at McCarran airport where you can park and watch the planes land and take off, and we finally stopped this weekend to watch. Claire would have stayed there all morning I think.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love how she has her little feet stuck in the fence!

kh said...

My dad would often take us here as kids. We loved sitting there watching them come in. Even in the colder months, we'd bring blankets in the car and just watch with amazement. Funny how all kids (and probably grown-ups too!) dig it.