Monday, May 7, 2012

Lucky Number Seven

Today is our seven year anniversary. That's just crazy. Seven years? Man, kids have aged me :) Here are some pics from our engagement and wedding. Maybe I shouldn't look at these when about to be the mother of three in a few short days - it's reminding me of how huge I feel. I came out of a women's restroom yesterday and didn't recognize myself in the mirror for a second. But I digress. It has been a great seven years - I don't believe in a seven year itch, but I will look at this year as our lucky number seven. Good things are on their way - starting with baby #3. Happy Anniversary Matt!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies - it feels like it was just yesterday. So fun to look back at those pictures. Hope you guys have a great day!!!

Emily said...

Happy anniversary, you two! Good luck this week. Looking forward to meeting the new Baby Hiller! Sorry about the meltdown at Disney on Ice. What a bummer!

Becky said...

I just talked to you and you didn't mention this, or remind me. I usually remember your anniversary, sorry. What is wrong with me?! Happy lucky number seven to you two!