Thursday, August 2, 2012

Big News!

Penelope took the bottle today! Yipee! That is big news indeed around here. For the past two and a half weeks, I have nursed her over my lunch break just to make sure she wasn't starving. But I had a work lunch today so it was the first day that Matt had to feed her all day. Yesterday she actually latched onto the bottle a few times, and then today she finally gave in and drank three whole ounces. The best she has every done - yay!!! There is hope. Good job little stubborn girl :)


2 comments:

soggydance said...

HOORAY!!!! I can totally relate to the feeling of joy. She is co cute! Def blue eyes :)

Stephanie Carmi said...

oh my gosh she is sooo pretty. doesn't look much like claire or miles, but she's definitely a hiller-johnson. adorable little face.