Thursday, August 23, 2012

Matty Lou Gets Married

Last weekend, my brother Matt and his fiance Alexis Chee got married in the Oakland Temple. My Grandpa Johnson married them and it was a great reminder of our own sealing. This was the first time I got to meet Alexis, and since wedding days are kind of crazy we didn't get a chance to talk to her much. But hopefully we will get to know her more soon - I think they need to come to Vegas! We had a great time with everyone - honestly, one of our best visits. As the kids get older, they get along better and better. Someday the adults will just hang out while the kids play... :) Here are a bunch of pictures from the wedding and reception in Moss Beach.

 










1 comment:

Erick and Megan said...

You are on the ball with your blog! I am so impressed! Realized I haven't posted Beau's 2 month pics and he is 3 tomorrow. What a great bday party you had for Miles! Great cake and capes! I should have read your blog before I made him another one! Yours are wayyyy cuter! Such sad pics of him at the hopsital :( Great to see you. Some day our kids will play and we will talk uninterrupted!