Sunday, November 27, 2016

Kid Quotes

I asked Penelope how we should do her hair for family photos. She said curly-wavy with a bow down in the curls, not on top. I asked her how to do that. She said,  "Take a piece of hair, curl it, add the bow and BAM! Cute." 

Claire and Miles were singing in the back of the van and they weren't listening to Penelope's repeated questions. She said, "Mom I'm trying to get them to concentrate but they won't follow my lead!" 

We saw the new Disney movie, Moana, over Thanksgiving Break

Miles asked me how to spell 'Sahara Desert.' I told him how to spell it, and then he said, "When did you learn to spell Sahara?" My sarcastic answer was, "June 1, 1985." He said,  "Oh I thought it was in 1890." Humph! 



We were building a fort in the living room and Penelope says, "Mom, let's build it REALLY huge so you can fit in it too!" 



I asked, "Penelope did you bite Miles?!" She says, "No, I scratched him. With my tooth." 

Sometimes on Sundays, since we have late church, we do girly spa day things like paint our nails. I asked Penelope if she wanted me to paint her nails today and she said, "Just my top nails not my bottom nails." I said, "Do you mean your toenails?" and she said, "Nope, my bottom nails."

No comments: