Sunday, March 5, 2017

Much Needed Trip to Cedar City

We hadn't seen Becky and her family in SO long! I packed up the kids and we took a fun, quick day trip to Cedar before soccer games start back up again and ruin, I mean, fill up our weekends.

Baby Everett is growing up without my permission! He is so big and seems like a totally new little guy compared to the little baby I saw last time. We only live a few hours away - we have to see them more often!


The girls made comedy videos and borrowed my phone to film them - I'm a little scared to watch the full videos after getting a quick sample. I felt a little motion sickness coming on from the crazy selfie stick footage... They watched a movie for a bit while Everett was sleeping but spent most of the time being creative and working on projects. Two peas in a pod.

Later on, we went to the park, then to the McDonalds play place to get out of the wind, and just hung out at the house.




Henry did not want me to share his spot with Everett - but I had to get in some time holding E.  He is so squeezable! We had a great drive up and back, with Henry only getting fussy on the night drive home - he was crying in his sleep and I couldn't really help him so we just kept driving. Maybe we can sneak in another trip soon!

 

No comments: