Thursday, March 9, 2017

Spring is in the Air!

The weather is warm - all 80s now. Our desert tortoise awakened from hibernation and we managed to discover he was awake just in time to get him some water and let him roam the backyard, eating up all the plants that have grown after some recent rain.




Soccer season has started again - this time it's just Miles playing since the girls are doing Singers Company - a dancing and singing group that is just for girls and helps them feel confident and strong. And they choose girl power songs to sing, which I love!



It's March Madness - and though UNLV was not good this year and didn't make any tournaments, we were able to go see one game a few weeks ago - I took the older 3 kids, Matt stayed with Henry.  Miles was sporting his new hipster look.



We have lessons and sports and church and other activities all packed into Tuesdays and Thursdays since those are my work from home days - I am so happy I have those days to fit everything in. Our weeks are busy but my new go-to quote is, "My life is full!" It makes me feel more gratitude and less stress about all the things we are doing.

No comments: