Thursday, March 16, 2017

YAM JAM


Youth Art Month at the kids' school! Claire is in choir this year so we were front and center for her first performance. They will get to do a few other concerts before the year is over, so this was their "trailer" for their future shows. One event will be at UNLV competing against other elementary school choirs. They sang a song in Chinese and some old train spirituals that were fun to hear. 

The girl to the right of Claire cracks me up every time I look at this! 


Miles made an insect to be on display - he chose to make a rhino beetle out of molding clay. The ugly thing turned out pretty cute! 

Mema and Genevieve came too to support the kids - I was so glad they came because I was worried I would be chasing Henry around and trying to watch the concert at the same time. Turns out he did pretty good - though he was definitely getting bored by the end. 




The kids also did the Chalk Walk with their sidewalk art display.   There were food trucks, and painting projects and all sorts of stuff to do but we jetted off to get Claire to Activity Days at the church - my life is full, my life is blessed, my life is full, my life is blessed...just keep swimming :) Good thing there was no homework that day! 


No comments: