Saturday, March 18, 2017

Park Day!

A lazy Saturday was in order - soccer games will start soon enough and Matt is still busy with work on Saturdays, so the kids and I hung out a bit and then ventured out to the park to enjoy our Spring while it lasts. I grabbed my camera to practice some more with the kids - I am trying to not be too annoying about it but it's really fun for me! Yay for a new hobby! Well, you can't really count my skills with the iPhone camera as real photography, so yeah, this is new for me.











The visit wouldn't be complete with out a few times down the cement slides - Henry finally made it up the stairs to take a trip down too. 






We went out to enjoy the weather but ended up hot and sweaty - so when an entrepreneurial snow cone vendor set up shop at the park, I couldn't say no. Poor Henry has inherited the red-faced gene too!





1 comment:

Beej said...

I love those rosy cheeks! Your photo skills are strong.