Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blog Books

So my last entry was about my attempt to keep a journal - my blog has kind of been that outlet for the past year, documenting my pregnancy and Claire's birth and development over the last seven months (yep, 7 months as of the 17th). I had thought about printing out all of those pages and putting them in a binder, but I just came across this site that I am really excited about - I haven't tried it yet so I can't offer a first-hand testimonial, but it looks great. It has software that will turn your blog into a hard-bound book! Check it out - it's called Blurb.com.

Thought I'd share with my fellow bloggers. I still think that I would write in a different style in my blog versus in a personal, private journal. But I'd still like to remember what I write here, and all the great comments from friends and family. I'll write about my experience with the Blog Books.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Hey Shannon. I think this is the first comment I've left on your blog even though I check it all the time! I've got to sing the praises of blurb. I used them to make a book about the remodel of our Cappella house. The software was so easy to use and the book came out looking awesome. I will have to show it to you next time you're in town. And compared to other alternatives, it was very affordable!

Amy B. said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm going to give it a try for our next family vacation photos. We're going to Disneyland. I think I by two so each of my girls can have one for their collections to take with them into adulthood. Thanks again.