Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Born to be Wild!

Here are some pics from my Dad's visit last week - once we cooled down from the towing experience we really did have a great time. He watched Claire for me on Friday while I was at work promoting a program called The Governor's Cup (a business plan competition for NV college students) so I know he got some good quality grandpa time in. And he made it back to CA safe and sound. Thanks Dad!

The Harley


Ok, so you can see my hand, but what kind of mom do you think I am? :)


Brunch at the Egg and I

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a natural! And what a nice bike!

Emily said...

Yummmmm The Egg and I. Nobody does eggs better. Great pictures. Claire you are too cool on that bike!

Alifinale said...

You can hardly see your hand. That bike looks awesome - how fun to have your dad visit and for him to have some alone time with Claire. BTW, Emery named one of her baby dolls Claire, inspired by your cutest baby.

Kara said...

I love the pictures of her on the bike! I'm so glad you got to enjoy your visit with your dad still! how nice of him to watch Claire for you- I think me Dad would still be too terrified to be left alone with a baby, maybe even Nathan.

Mere and Matt said...

Is that a Raiders hat he's wearing? Maybe he can go to a game with Matt when we go to visit my parents. I'm too scared to go with him.