Sunday, August 21, 2011

Coyote Countryfest Concert

We went to a country concert this weekend with the Nielsons - we heard Hunter Hayes, Randy Houser, Craig Campbell and Dierks Bentley. It was a great show - and a good intro for Matt to his first country concert. I was a bit worried he wouldn't like it, but I think he had fun. I only had my cell phone and it was pretty dark, so the pictures aren't great.





This concert got me thinking about how many concerts I have been to - so I thought I'd try to write them all down for later when my memory is even worse. In no particular order, here are the concerts I have seen:

1. Garth Brooks
2. Dixie Chicks (2x)
3. Lee Greenwood
4. Michael Buble (2x)
5. Coldplay
6. Indigo Girls
7. Dave Matthews Band
8. Dawes
9. Brett Dennen
10. Jason Mraz
11. Alanis Morissette
12. Cindi Lauper
13. Brad Paisley
14. Ben Harper
15. Mana
16. Paul Simon
17. Bare Naked Ladies
18. Mat Kearney
19. Country Music Awards - saw Reba, Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw
20. Dierks Bentley
21. Sarah McLachlan
22. George Strait
23. Maroon 5
24. John Mayer
25. Still thinking... I know there are more!

1 comment:

Beej said...

You're fired! You forgot TWO concerts we went to together! Maroon 5 (House of Blues) and John Mayer! ( MGM) Was supposed to be one concert but M5 did SNL that Saturday so they came back a month later.