Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Monterey, CA Trip

We took a trip to Monterey last weekend - the same place we went on our honeymoon, only this time with kiddos to visit the Johnsons. My dad was competing at the Monterey Scottish Festival in a bagpipe showdown. We were only there from Friday afternoon to Sunday at noon, but we made sure to hit the hot spots - Fisherman's Wharf, Asilomar, the Festival, and Big Sur. I took a ton of pictures, so I will break it up into a few posts.

It was so good to see my family, and to have Claire and Miles get to spend time with them. I think I take so many pictures so they will have clearer memories of these trips. The only one missing was Becky, but we will see her in September.

Me and Mom on the Wharf, Looking at Sea Otters


Uncle Matty, home from BYU-Idaho, and Miles at Fisherman's Wharf


Miles Man


Exploring the Tide Pools at Asilomar



The City Girl - Claire did not like the wildlife



Megan and Erick - the birthday boy turned 30!


Megan came prepared - nets, buckets, bubbles and sand toys



I am blinking, as usual...but it was our only family pic at the beach

1 comment:

Becky said...

So FUN!! I love the pic of you and Mom. And, is your hair red?