Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Early Visit with Santa

A fortuitous trip to Bass Pro Shop for some Christmas shopping led us to a quick visit with Santa. Yes, he's already here... and though I wish we would wait until after Thanksgiving to celebrate, I couldn't boycott the opportunity for a cute picture. They have everything decorated really cute and the picture was free. They also do a different free craft for the kids. The kids were definitely not dressed for a holiday visit - note the flip flops and shorts Miles is sporting. But he walked right up to Santa, and HUGGED him! What a difference a year makes!

2011

2010


Claire was very matter of fact with her visit - she asked for a ball. Ok, we can make that happen I think. She just sat there so calm, I think Santa had to actually ask her to leave.

1 comment:

Becky said...

So cute and so fun. I do love the previous year's picture of Miles, though. It is hilarious!