Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

This week, I am thankful for:

1. Making plans - the anticipation of the event is really almost more of the fun than the event itself. It's one of the reasons I like the holidays so much.

2. Finally hearing Miles put two or three words together, and that he is saying more and more words now.

3. Our new van - it is a beaut, and we will have a much easier time packing for road trips now.

4. My job - I am sure I was thankful for this last year too, but I am so appreciative that I get to work 30 hours a week, and have two days at home each work week. It makes a lot more possible for our family.

5. Claire's fashion sense - Hello Kitty shirts, sideways hats, lots of sparkle and bling. It cracks me up! Wait til she sees the sparkle boots I got her for Christmas. I would have normally bought some nice plain black ones, but I knew she'd splurge for the sparkle.

2 comments:

Emily said...

What, you got a new van?! I want to come see...what kind? Awesome!

I'm sad we missed each other last night...what are your Thanksgiving plans?

Stephanie Carmi said...

Yay for new vans!