Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

I liked doing this last year for the month of November, so here is my first Thankful Thursday of 2011. I was actually really good about keeping my gratitude journal for almost a year solid, and after 4 months of a break, I am journaling again, making myself think of 5 things to be grateful for each day. Today, I am grateful for:

1. Feeling like I put in a productive day at work and crossing a lot of things off my to-do list. Wish that was my personal to-do list, but that's another story...

2. Coming home, and wanting to be there

3. Baby Gabe turning 2 this week - maybe we can't call him Baby Gabe anymore... :)

4. Matt cleaning and vacuuming one of our two messy, messy cars. Sometimes he remembers he used to be a car detailer.

5. Having a friend to go walking with so I keep exercising

No comments: