Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a short visit with The Poppe's and my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson before heading over to the Hiller's. My Great Aunt Nancy and her daughter Heather were also there from Southern California. I love getting pictures with them and my kids. We also saw my cousin Krystina and her family down from Utah. This is her little boy Sam.




Raking the Fall leaves at the Poppe's = this is our small little pile of leaves, kind of sad compared to what my sister's family rakes up in Utah. But what do we expect? :)



At the Hillers, Matt was in charge of frying the turkey - he did the same rig two years ago, and Phil has all the gadgets to make it happen. Though we provide the stove. It only takes about 30 minutes to cook and then 30 minutes to rest. It definitely tastes good and frees up the oven for other things. And my dad will be happy to hear we did not set fire to anything :)




Hanging out with the boys - Miles was in heaven!

No comments: