Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Miles Man

Miles, Miles. He is quite a character. He is into something every minute of every day and keeps us on our toes. He is also my little man who wants to do everything... "by myself!!"


I was putting Miles to bed the other night and asked him what song he wanted for bedtime. He said "Storm Trooper." Hmm - I have actually sung the Star Wars theme but I wasn't familiar with a special storm trooper song... I could go for the Imperial March (can you believe my repertoire?), but I said, what about Spiderman? I have made up a Spiderman song, by the way, since he asks for it every night and I have no idea how it actually goes... sheesh.  I used to get to sing Claire songs from the Sound of Music or Wizard of Oz - actual, well,... songs.
 About that time, I smelled something unpleasant so as any good mother would do, I sniffed Miles' bum. It was stinky. I said - are you poopy?! What is that smell?! He has been doing pretty good with potty training so I was disappointed to think he had gone in his bedtime diaper. I said again - what is that smell? He looked at me for a few seconds and said, "Flowers??" It was only a toot, so I just laughed.

No comments: