Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pinterest!

I have to say that I love Pinterest - I knew that I would, and so I put off signing up for awhile because of the sure to follow addiction I have to this website. You get to bookmark, or pin, things you find online that you want to save, and then your friends get to see your favorites too. I look at the Pinterest app on my phone while nursing, so if you see me pinning things at 3 am, you will know why.

I am trying to actually do some of the things that I pin. So far I have made a few recipes that I have pinned (snickerdoodle bread, chocolate chip cookies, Cafe Rio pork, and crock pot mac and cheese), printed out preschool worksheets for Claire and Miles, and we did a scavenger hunt walk the other day that was really fun. My latest attempt was to create some baby barefoot sandals. I saw some on Etsy for $18 and I thought (like we all do), I can do that! I made a matching headband for Penelope too and I think it turned out pretty cute. Baby shoes always fall off anyway, so I thought it was a cute idea and of course, another way to accessorize my baby. :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Way to go! Cute stuff and the recipes sound good too! I LOVE Pinterest! I'm pretty much addicted! I think I've pinned almost 1000 things and I actually use a lot of them. They inspire most of my recipes I try and crafts and stuff for girls camp and our family reunion this summer. Glad you finally caved and decided to jump on the bandwagon!

soggydance said...

OMG, LOVE the "shoes!!!"