Thursday, July 26, 2012

Oh Yes, There WILL be Snacks!

I have still been meeting Matt and the kids for lunch so I can feed Penelope. One day when they picked me up, Miles was very inquisitive about what mom does at work all day. He doesn't see the point of going, and frankly, sometimes I feel the same way. But most days, I do like my job. I would have to like it just a bit to be able to leave the three cutest kids in the world at home.



Anyway, Miles said, "Mom, what you do at work?" I said I write stories (blog posts), teach lessons (training meetings), create pictures (websites), and make up commercials (radio ads). He said, "Hmm... do you have snacks?" You can tell his priorities. I said of course I have snacks! I have string cheese and a chocolate shake (Special K protein drink) waiting for me after lunch. Miles was suitably impressed.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Snack is a dirty word around here. I am so sick of the kids hounding me for "nacks" as Gabe says. And gum!! So tired of those words. I literally had a dream the other day that Danny and Gabe had burned in a fire, and I was bawling, and McKinley just kept asking me for gum. Agh!!
But that is cute that Miles is watching out for you. As long as you have snacks, your day will be fine. :)

Beej said...

I have snacks where I work. Dole whips, churros, Mickey rice Krispy treats, etc.