Sunday, October 14, 2012

In Over My Head...

Halloween is almost here! And I don't know how I am going to pull off all these Star Wars costumes... I have the patterns, and a few accessories, but I have to sew something for just about all of our costumes, and start on mine! Here is the line up for our Star Wars family:

Matt - Aniken Skywalker: need to sew cape, leather vest, belt and fake boots
Shannon - Queen Amidala: haven't started because I have no idea what to do!
Claire - Princess Leia: bought costume and wig online, but need to sew a belt
Miles - Luke Skywalker: need to sew a v-neck tunic and belt
Penelope - Ewok: done!


Move over Wicket - here is the cutest little Ewok in town! At least Penelope's costume is done. One down... thank you Amazon!

 
 
 
Here is our family in costume, by Claire. I love the Princess Leia buns!
 


3 comments:

Becky said...

Cutest ewok for sure!! That is a lot of sewing my dear.

Stephanie Carmi said...

You are a crazy freak with all those costumes, that's for sure! But you will probably win for best costumes, so get on it lady!

Erika said...

Oh, I love this! I can't wait for the pictures! You are so talented.