Thursday, November 1, 2012

May the Force Be With You

Halloween was so fun! We went trick or treating with the Nielsen's again, and got a ton of candy in my aunt's neighborhood. We didn't go to too many houses, but the kids got a lot at each house. We had them go through their stash and only keep their favorites. They had quite a few full size or even king sized candy bars. Jackpot!

Claire told me that Halloween is her favorite holiday. I said - what about Christmas? She said, "Oh yeah, well Halloween then Christmas." It's also the one day a year she gets to wear make up in public, so that's another reason she likes Halloween.

Star Wars family came together nicely - I love my theme costumes, but I'm afraid the themes might not carry on much longer. Claire will be too opinionated to go with the family, I'm sure of it.







2 comments:

Kara said...

turned out GREAT!!

Lauren said...

I always love seeing what your family wears for Halloween, always so creative! You all look great!