Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

This week I am especially thankful for:

The support of family, both here in Las Vegas and in California, and also in Utah, Idaho, Texas and Kansas. It is comforting to know there is someone to help us with our children, to provide advice, and to be a safety net for us should we ever fall.

The opportunities created by education, and the desire to achieve a higher education, no matter how long it can sometimes take... still working on Matt's degree.

Love notes from Claire, and her artwork that she gives to me almost every day. My Grandma Ray framed a drawing I did when I was about Claire's age and it was always on her wall when she lived in Sacramento. That always made me feel special, even as an adult when I visited her house. Here are a few of Claire's recent drawings:







No comments: