Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

So I missed the first Thursday in November but luckily there are five in the month this year so I can make up for it a bit. I like this tradition of writing a few things I am thankful for each week.

This week, I am thankful:

1. That Penelope is such a happy baby. She is almost always smiling or laughing and she really only cries when she is hungry (or teething). When she is fussy on occasion, people say - wow, that's the first time I've heard her cry!


2. That the weather has finally turned and we have some cool temps. I miss having four distinct seasons, so these two weeks (I'm being generous) of Fall weather that we get each year are my favorite. I love sleeping with the windows open at night and even though it freezes Matt out, he lets me open them.

3. For a job that gives me flexibility and independence. I don't think I could survive punching a clock somewhere after being a consultant with my own hours and now having a job where I can work some days from home and spend time with my kids, working during naptime and at night. I am also grateful that they don't mind if I have to come in early to leave early, or come in late and stay later to get my hours in each week. As long as it all gets done!

No comments: