Saturday, April 13, 2013

Soccer Hair

No soccer game for Claire this week, so instead of game pics I thought I would show a few of Claire's recent sporty spice hairstyles. I could do so much more with her hair if she would only expand her horizons to include pig tails :) I had the cutest hairstyle in mind for picture day, two cute buns with the forest green ribbons, but she would have none of it. 

So we did the style in the last picture - two small ponytails pulled into one high ponytail. My favorite is the two french braids into a ponytail. Am I thinking about this a little too much? Ha!


I love looking at those websites for little girl hairstyles and ribbon ideas. I am the unofficial team hair ribbon maker each season, and I think all the girls look so cute every week. We can worry about them being tough and aggressive later on.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Come do my hair!! :)