Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Day of Preschool

It rained a bit on Miles' first day of school so he insisted on wearing this one size too small firefighter rain coat to class. He put on his shoes, raincoat and backpack about an hour before we had to leave for preschool. Then when we drove up to Ms. Chantelle's house, I put the car in park and looked back to talk to Miles and he was already out of the van, running up to the door. He went right in and took his shoes off and sat down on the mat like he had been there for months. No hesitation - he has been waiting forever for school to start!


When I picked him up from school, he said,  "Now me, Dad and Claire are school buddies!" I guess Penelope and I need to get enrolled in a class somewhere so we can join the club too!

No comments: