Monday, September 30, 2013

Greek Festival with Steph

A visit from Stephanie coincided with our annual Greek Festival trip so of course we had to combine the fun. I am so glad Stephanie makes time to fly in to see us from time to time - she is my LA celebrity in town for a day. We just hung out most of the day and then ate way too much food - gyros and greek fries and spanikopita. Oh my!

Thanks for visiting Steph! We were Claire's age when we met - 6 years old! 29 years later, still friends. It is nice to re-connect with someone who has known you for that much of your life.






The kids always amaze me at how brave they are on the dance floor - I think it's their favorite part, actually.








1 comment:

Stephanie Carmi said...

oh hilarious. i didn't read this post before! i was so cracked up at the video of miles before I didn't keep reading your blog. he is the best dancer, btw. love love love your family. tell claire i miss her okay?