Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Girls Trip to Utah

We took a trip up to Salt Lake/Provo to see our friends the Jensen's who recently moved from Vegas and to be the biggest fans at the Garrens Reunion Show at BYU, more specifically to see Becky Baird perform several comedy sketches and do improv - is that what you say, "do improv" - sorry Becky, I'm not up on the lingo :) Anyway, she was fabulously funny and she is our very own super star. And yes, we did laugh all day every day when we were roommates. :)





I did miss my family a lot, I'm not gonna lie. It was a tough trip in a few ways. I don't go on many trips without them, in fact this was the first girls trip I went on in more than 4 years (I was pregnant with Miles when we went to Chicago). Temple Square was beautiful and even with some rain, it was great weather and a nice break from the Vegas heat, but I was happy to be home too.






2 comments:

Beej said...

Best fans (friends) in the world!! And yes, your lingo is all good.

Emily said...

It was so fun to see everyone! How cool are we to know the famous performer, Becky Baird? Pretty darn cool!