Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peek

I took a break to "run some errands" and check out the early Halloween party with playgroup - I felt a little weird all dressed for work, but it was worth the mad dash over to the Bunkers to see this little monkey.

She was so good - didn't try to pull off her costume as I had predicted. Just pretty chill and hanging out. Claire will get to wear her costume 3 days in a row - today's party, tomorrow's ward party, and then for Halloween on Friday.


8 comments:

Jacqui said...

REally, Shan, she needs to be in a beautiful baby contest. She is a doll!

Erika said...

Cute monkey baby!

Matt and Shannon said...

Ha! We actually entered her in 2 magazine cover contests, alas no phone call declaring Claire the winner. We did see the winner, not to be a jerk, that kid was not even cute. Parenting magazine editors = not good at determining cuteness. Poppa bear is now going back to hibernating..
-Matt

Kara said...

Claire made such a cute monkey. I wish we could get a cute picture of her and Nathan together. I love how good she kept her costume on. Nathan ripped his off as soon as I gave him a sucker- which I used to bribe him to take one good picture. What a stinker! Anyways, glad you came to the party!!

Emily said...

I agree...the boy on that cover looks more like a girl. Why not use a real girl who is a million times cuter?!

Anyway, I couldn't get over her monkey costume. I'm so glad I get to see it again tonight. Actually, since it's still at my house, maybe I'll just have her wear it all day for my own personal entertainment.

Emily said...

Awww, what a cutie! And look at you all sassy in your suit. Looking good Hiller girls!

Karry said...

I love the monkey costume - too cute!

Erick and Megan said...

Did you layer your hair?! Adorable Claire! Oh and I agree about mag. editors!