Monday, October 13, 2008

Town Square Visit

So we finally got to hang out at Town Square and visit the play area - it is awesome! Now I know why the playgroup likes to go there, and I didn't even hear story hour either. I just thought it was the water area, but it had this really great hedge maze, places for the kids to slide and jump and climb, a stage for plays, and all sorts of stuff.

I was thinking that this was really the first time we just went out and played on a Saturday since Claire was born - and took her out to a park to be outdoors. I think that is a combination of the heat finally going away, Claire getting old enough to really enjoy the playground, and the fact that my sister was in town to get us out of the house. I need to get all my housework and grocery shopping done during the week so I can just play on Saturdays. I think I seriously need to hire a housekeeper to come in once a week and I am so not the type of person to think I need a maid... anyway. Here are some pics from the visit.




2 comments:

Jen H. said...

That's a great little park, and even better if Matt can watch Claire while you do a little shopping!

Mere and Matt said...

Can we go there if we come to Vegas?