Friday, June 6, 2008

Cousins Gotta Hug!


I went up to Salt Lake for a work meeting on Wed - just a quick trip up and back for a client meeting. My sister offered to watch Claire (she lives about 20 minutes from the SLC airport) so she and McKinley could play. We have to get creative for ways to get the cousins together. It was crazy, but worth it. Becky met me at the rental car pick up, got Claire and then I was headed to learn all about planetariums and million dollar projectors for a tradeshow we are promoting in Vegas in two weeks. I think I got to see Becky for about an hour and a half - it was way too short. So sorry SLC friends - I had NO time for anything else.



1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Man, your kiddo is so cute. How fun to have a cousin so close in age. They will love it as they grow up. You are looking great, BTW. I have finally started losing weight, too. Down 14 lbs. in the last 3 1/2 months! Now I have 15 more to lose and I'll call it good.