Friday, June 20, 2008

Crawling


So I was talking to my sister Becky the other day and casually mentioned something about Claire crawling all over the place and she said - WHAT? she is crawling?! So I guess I didn't tell anyone about it.

She has been crawling about for a week or more now - maybe two. This video is one of her first days where she got her arms and legs going at the same time. She is doing a great job - not too fast yet, which is fine by me. She is very determined to get where she wants to go, even if that means getting into a make up case, pile of magazines, under the table, or over to the pile of shoes by the front door.

Yes, we need to babyproof our house. Our pediatrician told me to do that at 6 months just to get ready -I guess I was in denial. So now I have to get really organized and put everything away. Fun.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Better baby proof really well, cause before you know it she'll be walking! Cute video- so fun!

Stephanie Carmi said...

yay for Claire!!!

Emily said...

Way to go Claire, crawling in style! I'm loving your head bow.